As a fully integrated design firm, ID Studio 4 is well positioned to leverage the strengths and experience of our team members. With a cross-disciplinary approach and comprehensive range of services, each of our studio teams are constructed to provide the right level of attention and support required by our clients to streamline development and improve profitability. By listening to our clients’ needs and development issues, we’re able to stay connected and involved with the entire process from inception through construction.
Providing cost effective and construction ready Design, Architecture and Engineering services is our passion, and it’s reflected in the spaces we create. By working closely with each client and vendor partners, ID Studio 4 is able to build lasting relationships that transcend the project.
• Schematic & Design Development • Construction Documents • Construction Administration • Project Management • Due Diligence Studies • Existing Conditions Surveys & Analysis • Permitting & Permit Expediting • Jurisdictional Negotiations • Prototype Development • Prototype Maintenance
• Mechanical • Electrical • Plumbing • Structural • Schematic & Design Development • Construction Documents • Due Diligence Studies • Existing Conditions Survey & Analysis • Construction Administration • Project Management • Energy Code Compliance Reports
• Construction Administration • Punch List & Review • Substantial Completion Services • Change Order Review Services
• Visioneering • Space Planning • Schematic Renderings • Exterior Facade & Patio Design • Interior Design • Prototype Development • Brand Implementation/Roll Out • Furniture, Fixture, and Finish Selections • Furniture Specifications • Finish & Materials Boards • Sustainability Consulting • Green Materials & Systems Selection
• Value Engineering • Site Consultation • Site Evaluation • Jurisdictional Variance Requirements • Change Management • Collaborative Program & Project Solutions • Prototype Management • Construction Cost Control & Management • Bid Analysis • Construction Observation & Reporting